Brief Description of Jesus Mary Joseph(JMJ) College for Women, Tenali
- Experienced and dedicated faculty
- On going research projects
- Well Equipped infrastructure & Laboratories
- Spacious, Well ventilated and compartmentalized Library
- Celebration of National and Prominent days
- Organizing Seminars/Guest Lectures for both students and staff frequently
- Accessibility to Internet
- Value Education is a regular feature for students
- Providing opportunities for Career guidance and Placements
- It is the practice of the institution to provide employment opportunities for the meritorious alumnae
Every year staff and students contribute generously to Old Age Home run by Little Sisters of the Poor either in the form of kind or cash.
- It is a loving act on behalf of both teaching and non teaching staff every year to donate one day basic salary to T.B. Sanatorium at Sattenapalli.
- The Management provides loan facilities to employees through National Banks.
- It is a regular practice to conduct Cultural Meet in the month of January every year by the cultural cell .
Are you looking for details like admission applications, exams, results, fees structure etc.Please use the contact information given above to enquire about such details at this College