Brief Description of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha
- To provide value based & cost effective medical education.
- To train for serving urban as well as rural masses in a cost effective way.
- To train in and out of the hospital walls in rural communities for better understanding and learning for the needs of society.
- To train for research by learning through - Service oriented research for the local needs and global health issues.
- To provide state of art health care facilities at affordable cost
- To evolve a comprehensive health care delivery system consonant to needs of communities.
- To encourage use of modern modalities only when essential.
- To have an in built system for service to the needy in emergency without any financial road blocks.
- To reach those who can not reach the Health facilities for needed health care.
- To encourage & empower communities & village workers for primary health care
- To create health consciousness by creating a system of Annual Family Registration/Non profit Insurance Schemes.