Brief Description of N. K. P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
- tarted in the year 1990 with an intake capacity of 100 UG students. Permitted intake of 150 students from 2009-10
- Affiliated to Maharastra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- Students from the state of Maharashtra & all parts of India & abroad are admitted.
- One of the finest educational institutions of the country
- Experienced and dedicated faculty with national and international qualifications & experience.
- Ragging & tobacco free campus.
- Spacious lecture halls with modern teaching gadgets.
- Well equipped laboratories for hands-on training.
- Genetic Lab & Research Lab for inculcating research-orientation in students
- Largest auditorium of the city
Are you looking for details like admission applications, exams, results, fees structure etc.Please use the contact information given above to enquire about such details at this College