Job Description: Responsible of Graphics backend integration into Atom-based SOC; currently ASGD, low power cellphone and netback products. Responsibilities include front end synthesis, FE, constraints and DFT as well as backend tasks such as floorplanning, power grid definition, IR drop analysis, place and route and timing analysis
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 6mths experience with ICC
- Minimum 6mths experience with DA skills such as Perl
- 6mths+ experience with circuit design
- 3mths+ experience with floorplanning, power grid definition, IR drop analysis, place and route, and/or timing analysis
Experience Required6mths+ experience with circuit design and 3mths+ experience with floorplanning