Brief Description of Indus World School, Secunderabad
The Hyderabad school is the first Indus World School, found in 2006. The school offers a unique blend of modern educational practices, Indian traditions and values for the wholesome development i.e., mind, body and soul of the children. The Curriculum is based on National Curriculum Framework (NCF 2005). Located adjacent to Tulsi Gardens, near Sainikpuri, Secunderabad. Indus World School is a CBSE, New Delhi affiliated school and is run by Sri Lakshmi Saraswathi Educational Society.
Indus provides sports infrastructure of international standards, namely.
- Synthetic courts for basket ball and tennis
- Clayfield with national standards for cricket, coaching by Deccan chargers coaches are part of the curriculum.
- A well maintained swimming pool of 25mts in length and 15mts in width.
- A table tennis hall with six table tennis boards are provided.
- Multipurpose gym is also provided.
Extra coaching of these sports is also available in the evening hours of the school