This programme consists of 4 years learning in the clinical area integrated with theoretical instructions recommended by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and Indian Nursing Council. Through this degree programme is to enable the students to get a broader vision of nursing, based on scientific principles and extensive clinical experience.
Candidates should have completed 17years and should be a spinster.
Candidates should have passed 10+2years of schooling. They should have passed either the higher secondary examination conducted by the government of Tamil Nadu or an equivalent examination accepted by the syndicate of Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. They should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
Duration of Course: 4 YEARS
- Application form should be filled in by the candidate’s own handwriting. Filled application should reach the office on or before the last date of submission of application forms.
- Xerox copy of the +2 mark list Should be attached with the filled in application form.
- Other State candidates and overseas should attach an eligibility certificate from “The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University”.
- Community certificate should be produced if he/she belongs to backward/most backward/scheduled caste/scheduled tribe.
- Photograph (passport size) 6 Nos. to be attachéd.
- For admission following orginal Certificates should be produced:
- Mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate for Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct certificate from the institution the student last studied.
- NOC from the University for Students from other states or countries.
- Physical fitness certificate
- Community certificate for all except OC.
Details about the Programme:
B.Sc., Nursing programme is a 4 year programme consisting of 4 exams. Students have to appear for the university exam at the end of the every academic year . Students are not expected to get married during the course of study. Students who fail in any subject at the end of each academic year can proceed to the next year of study as per the university rules and regulations.