B.Sc Nursing Programme :
The four year B.Sc Nursing course integrates theory and clinical practice which is recommended by both the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University and Indian Nursing Council. The college aims at preparing graduates to become professional competent Nurses and midwives in providing preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative services.
Eligibility For Admission :
1) Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination (HSC/Pre degree) after a period of 12 years of study from a recognized board/university with Science ,Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks in above mentioned 4 subjects (PCBE) and for SC/ST Candidates, the aggregate marks in PCBE subjects is 40%.
2) Minimum age of admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
3) Only unmarried female Candidates are eligible to apply.
4) The Candidate shall be medically fit.
1. The application form with the prospectus can be obtained from the Administrative Office of the Jennys College of Nursing.
2. Application form should be filled by the Candidate in her own hand writing.
3. The name of the Candidate should be stated in the application and other forms as entered in their Higher Secondary/Pre degree mark sheet.
4. The completed application form should be submitted with the following:
a) Xerox copy of the Transfer Certificate issued by the head of institution where last studied.
b) Xerox copy of the +2/Pre degree mark list. If it is in any other language other than English, it has to be translated in English and attested by the principal of the School. If subjects are written in code, the copy of the page where the expansion of the code is given has to be sent along with the mark list.
c) Conduct Certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
d) A self addressed envelope with the stamp of Rs.5/- affixed.
e) Enclose only the photocopy of certificates; do not enclose any original certificates. Copies of the certificates once submitted will not be returned.
5. The information given in the application form should be factual, false information or suppression of actual information in the application will result in candidate being disqualified irrespective of stage of the course at which the candidate may be at the time of detection.
6. The Tamil nadu Dr.M.G.R. medical university also will verify the eligibility of the candidate.
7. The filled in application form with the recent passport size photograph should reach the Principal, Jennys College of Nursing,2/67, Manigandam Road, Ramjee Nagar, Trichy-620009. On or before June 2011 Belated or incomplete application form without necessary enclosures will be rejected.
8. Quote your application number in all further correspondence.
9. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.