· The candidate should fill the application form in own handwriting
· Xerox copy of the +2 Mark sheets, the same if available in any other language it has be translated in English and attested by the Principal of the school. If the subjects are written in code the copy of the page where the expansion
of the code is given has to send along with the copy of mark list.
· Overseas and other state candidate should attach an Eligibility certificate from The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University.
· Community Certificate if you belong to Backward / Most Backward / Scheduled tribe.
· Photograph (Passport size & stamp size) - 6 Nos. to be attached.
· The Information given in the application form should be correct.
The candidate will be allowed for the admission only with the original certificates of the following:
· Mark sheet of qualified examination
· Certificate for DOB (Date of Birth)
· Transfer Certificate
· Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied
· Physical Fitness Certificate
· Community Certificate for all other except Forward caste
· Eligibility Certificate Should be obtained from The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R Medical University, if the candidate
is from other State / Country.
In respect of foreign students:
· The mark sheet of qualified examination must be attested by the author in the Ministry of Education of that
Country and to be countersigned by the Indian Embassy in that Country)
· If the marks obtained in HSC or 'A'/'O' level the numerical equivalency for the Grades/Point as obtained from the concerned Educational Authority of that country in the Official letter Signed with Office seal.
· Migration Certificate
· Council Registration
· Student Visa
· N.O.C. from the Embassy/Consulate of that country in India for foreign students.
1. Bachelor Of Physiotherapy :
2. Master Of Physiotherapy : Application download
For admission contact:
Dr. S. Rajalakshmi, M.P.T., M.Sc., M.I.A.P.,
Mohamed Sathak A.J College of Physiotherapy,
(1st Floor ) 144/1, Nungambakkam high road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
Land line: 044-28334988,
Dr.D.Mythili. B.P.T., MIAP.