Admission to B Pharm Programme
i) Should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of admitting year.
ii) Candidate belonging to all categories except SC/ST community should have obtained 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Botany & Zoology or Mathematics taken together at the qualifying examination. (Academic stream)
iii) The candidates who have passed any qualifying examination other than the Higher Secondary Course Examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu shall submit the eligibility certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University and such admissions are provisional till the University approves
Additional Requirements for Candidates from Abroad: -
i) A letter from the Principal of the school or college where the candidate has studied to certify that:
- The school from which the candidate has graduated is a senior high school and consists of grades up to twelve.
- The candidate has graduated.
- The candidate is eligible to enter a University of his/her choice.
ii) A diploma certifying that the candidate has completed the course of study recommended by the concerned State and prescribed by the board.
iii) Transcripts for 9th, 10th and 11th grades and the grade report of the 12th grade.
iv) A Medical fitness certificate from a Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon. This should include a health clearance certificate for AIDS and Hepatitis.
All the Candidates other than those passed Higher Secondary Examinations of Tamil Nadu Government should produce an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamilnadu Dr M.G.R Medical University, Chennai.
Method of Selection and Admission
As per the rules and regulations framed by the Government of Tamilnadu.
Duration of an Academic Year
One year (12 months). Each academic year consist of not less than 220 working days. Non – Semester system.
Admission to Pharm D Course
Pharm.D. Part - I Course –
A pass in any of the following examinations -
(1) 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Mathematics or Biology.
(2) A pass in D.Pharm course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
(3) Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course
Pharm.D. (Post Baccalaureate) Course -
A pass in B.Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act:
For Application, Prospectus and other details please contact :
The Academic Section
PSG College of Pharmacy, Coimbatore – 4
Phone : 2570170 Extn : 5668
Fax : 91-0422-2594400