- Only single female candidates.
- Should have passed the qualifying examination (academic stream) after a period of 12 years of study with the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Should have passed the qualifying examination in first appearance.
- Should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or would complete the said age on before 31st December of the year of admission to the first year nursing course.
- Candidate seeking admission should be unmarried even if the candidate gets married after admission while undergoing the course shall not be permitted to continue the course of study and shall be expelled from the institution.
FEES AND PAYMENT:
At the time of admission, Tuition fees and other fees of each year should be paid at the beginning of the year. The exact fees to be paid by students of all categories will be made known at the time of selection or admission. No student will be allowed to attend classes unless she complies with all the admission requirements and pays all the fees for the year. The fees are subject to change.
UNIFORM & BOOKS:
The candidates are also expected to have 3 sets of prescribed uniforms for the entire course, note books and record books as prescribed.
For more details contact:
Sri Narayani College of Nursing,
Thirumalaikodi, Vellore 55,
Vellore District, Tamilnadu, India.
Phone : 0416-2270190,2271844,2271584
Fax : 0416-2271855