About Manonmaniam Sundaranar University:
MSU started by Government of Tamilnadu in 1990 is one of the Best Universities of Tamilnadu offers courses for about 65000 students per year in various faculties in both regular and distance mode. The courses range from both conventional to the non conventional subjects which include Management, Agriculture, Marine Sciences and Bio-technology. The University is rated by the National Board of Accreditation with Five star status
1. Aspiring students can avail their application & Prospectus / Students Handbook from the Respective Study Centres which they wish to study or even download it from this website.
2. The list of Study centres are available in the respective page of this website.
3. Aspiring students, where they do not find our Study centres established yet, can download the application and Prospectus / Students Handbook from our website.
4. Aspiring Students after filling up the application duly and attach the DDs as prescribed can either submit to the respective Study centre or send it to the following Address by post / courier.
5. On the processing of the Application, the students will be provided the enrolment numbers and Student Identity cards by the university.
6. After that, the students will be serviced by the Respective Study Centres.
Courses Available To Apply:
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Master of Technology (MTech) (Computer and Information Technology)
Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) (Computer Application)
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA (Engineering Integrated)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Master of Arts (MA)
Master of Science (MSc)
Master of Engineering (ME) (Computer Science and Engineering)
Master of Commerce (MCom) (Computer Application)
Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
PG Diplomo in Private Detectives and Security Manage (PGDPDSM)
PG Diplomo in Criminology and Criminalistics (PGDCC)
Certificate Course in Victimology and Victim Assistance (CCVVA)
How To Apply:
1. The application for admission should be made in the prescribed form issued by the University. The application form can be had from the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli – 627 012 on payment of Rs 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) in the form of a Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, payable at Tirunelveli. (SC/ST candidates are given one application at free of cost producing an attested photocopy of the Community Certificate).
2. The application form should be filled in by the candidate in his / her own handwriting.
3. The candidate must sign over the photo and get it attested by a gazetted officer.
MSU-SAPET Project Coordination Cell,
Controller of Examinations Buildings,
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
Abhishekapatti, Tirunelveli – 627012,
To know more about admission visit www.msuemba.in
Mobile : +91-95001 18833, 95000 47554, 97909 90560