Application form can be obtained at
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
- ATTEST Centers
The application fee of INR 600 can be deposited by any one of the following ways
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), obtained after filling online application form with you
- Through Credit Card in case of online form submission
- Demand draft in favor of “Sharda University- SURE Entrance Test” payable at Greater Noida
Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. - 201306
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self application
- On successful application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric) which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information
After submitting the application, the candidate will be required to take an online appointment for continuing with the admission procedure.
- Appointment taken, can only be changed once by calling at 1800 102 6999
Apply through the Centers
After the successful submission of the duly filled form at the centers, candidates will be required to take an appointment for continuing with the admission procedure and will be issued an admit card.
- Candidates can also take appointment for the same day, depending upon the availability of slots.
- If a candidate fails to appear at the scheduled appointment, he/she can still restart the admission process but will be considered as a fresh walk-in.
- Candidates can avail our counseling facility by either calling our Tele-Counselors at 1800 102 6999 or by visiting our various admission centers.
On the date of appointment, candidates will be required to bring the following documents:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Common Application Form
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT or other qualifying examination Score Card
- SURE Score Card
- Photocopy of ID Proof (School or Driving license)
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
Candidates who qualify the minimum eligibility will be required to appear for SURE, (Sharda University Record Examination).
- SURE is an aptitude test of 60 minutes which tests the problem solving, ability analytical skills, and the language proficiency of the candidate
- The test will have 50 questions comprising 3 sections– Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension
- The test is conducted for all courses at Greater Noida Campus and at approved ATTEST test centers
If a student has a valid test score in one of the following National Level Test AIEEE/UPSEE/CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT, then he/she doesn’t need to appear for SURE (Sharda University Record Exam)
After the SURE test, successful candidates will be called for GD/PI. At the time of Personal Interview, candidates will have to produce photocopy of the original certificates and other documents as required.
If selected, candidates can deposit the fee through Cash/DD at Sharda University campus or through payment gateways like Credit card, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank DD, Cash, etc. within 15 days of the announcement of selection.
The candidate is then required to report and enroll himself/herself with the Deputy Registrar of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing fees.
SURE/ATTEST Process Details
- Do remember the User Id and Password as it will be needed at the time of online exam (i.e. SURE)
- After realization of application fee of INR 600/-, Sharda University will send the confirmation information to ATTEST. ATTEST will then activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the candidate(Note: Test can also be given at Sharda University Campus, Greater Noida without prior booking)
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the candidate will be able to book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options given on: Online Examination Booking System (OEBS)
- After the successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, candidate will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing all the relevant data of Examination
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it
Note: Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SURE test, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit in the test
- At the examination centre, Candidate’s Hall ticket will be checked and one copy will be retained to be submitted to Sharda University for verification/ validation of the candidate during the time of PI
- Please Click for more details of SURE/ATTEST Test Center