Eligibility For Admission
a) Unmarried, female candidates may apply for the course.
b) A candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission (or) would complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
c) The minimum educational qualification required shall be
1. Pass in HSC examination (12 years schooling) or senior school certificate examination (10+2)
2. An equivalent with (or) 12 years schooling from a recognized board (or) university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or) Botony & Zoology and English with minimum of 45% aggregate marks (PCBE).
3. SC, ST & OBC candidates with 45% aggregate marks can also apply.
d) The candidate must be physically fit to undergo the academic course and she should produce a medical fitness certificate from an authorized medical officer.
e) The candidate who has passed any qualifying examination other than the HSC examination conducted by the Government of Tamilnadu should obtain an eligibility certificate from the university.
f) Candidates who would like to take admission in "Suran College of Nursing" can obtain the application form and prospectus from the admission officer on payment of Rs.250/- by cash/through DD for Rs.275/- in favour of "Suran College of Nursing" payable at Rajapalayam. To download Application click here.
Submission of Application forms:
The candidates should submit the filled-in application forms enclosed with photo copies of the following documents in 3 sets attested by a gazetted officer:
1. Mark sheets of 10th & 12th(or) equivalent examinations
2. Transfer Certificate.
3. Conduct Certificate.
4. Community Certificate.
5. Medical fitness Certificate.
6. Nativity Certificate for NRI and
7. Candidate who has passed any qualifying examination from a recognized board or University other than the Higher Secondary Course examination conducted by Government of Tamilnadu should produce Migration Certificate.
8. Six copies of recent passport size & Stamp sized photos.
Suran College of Nursing
Rajapalayam - 626 137.
Phone: 04563 - 258686
04563 - 257777
04563 - 257007
Mobile : 94433 - 02631.
Fax: 91-4563 - 258686