Brief Description of Arvind Eye Hospital & Post Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai
Aravind has recognised the need to develop human resources - ophthalmologists, paramedics, eye care managers and support service personnel to take up the challenge of blindness.Catering to all levels of ophthalmic teaching and training, the training programmes at Aravind are intended not only for ophthalmologists but also for ophthalmic technicians, opticians, clinical assistants, outreach coordinators and health care managers.Participants from across the world attend the programmes here and take home the principles to replicate the success of Aravind in their respective areas.
Are you looking for details like admissions, courses, exams, results, fees structure, cut off, placements, faculty, latest news, facilities, merit list etc.?
Please use the contact details given above to inquire about such details at this College
Photos of Arvind Eye Hospital & Post Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai (1)
Browse Colleges from category:
Browse Colleges from Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University:
- College of Occupational Therapy, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- KMCH college of occupational therapy, Coimbatore
- Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital, Salem
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and hospital, Perambalur
- Chennai Medical College Hospital and research centre, Tiruchirapalli
- Government Kilpauk Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Joseph Eye Hospital: Institute of Ophthalmology, Tiruchirapalli
- D.D. Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Government Dharamapuri Medical College, Dharamapuri
Read reviews written by the Colleges students, teachers, users and our readers. You can add your own review below
Reviews on Arvind Eye Hospital & Post Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai (0)
Be the first to review this listing!