Brief Description of Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Gandhi Medical College came into being on September 14th 1954 and was named as People's Medical College. It was taken over by the Government in 1956 and renamed as Gandhi Medical College. Initially college was housed in Humayun Nagar near S.D Hospital and shifted to present site, Bashirbagh in 1958. King Edward Memorial Hospital also has been renamed as Gandhi Hospital. Our hospital has a very long history having been opened way back in 1851. It came to be known as 'Cantonment' Hospital in 1900 and 'K.E.M.' Hospital in 1913.
Hopefully both our college and hospital will move into 17 acre complex in Musheerabad by the end of 2002 if not by the time of our golden jubilee. 5000 graduate and 1000 postgraduate students passed through the portals of our college so far.
Are you looking for details like admissions, courses, exams, results, fees structure, cut off, placements, faculty, latest news, facilities, merit list etc.?
Please use the contact details given above to inquire about such details at this College
Photos of Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, Hyderabad (2)
Browse Colleges from category:
Browse Colleges from NTR University of Health Sciences:
- Alluri Sitaram Raju Academy of Medical Sciences, Eluru
- Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
- Bhaskar Medical College, Moinabad
- Chalmeda Anand Rao Insttitute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar
- Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- Dr. V.R.K. Women's Medical College, Aziznagar
- Fathima Institute of Medical Sciences, Kadapa
- Great Eastern Medical School, Srikakulam
- GSL Medical College, East Godavari
- Guntur Medical College, Guntur
Read reviews written by the Colleges students, teachers, users and our readers. You can add your own review below
Reviews on Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, Hyderabad (0)
Be the first to review this listing!