The history of Guru Nanak Khalsa Group of Educational Institutions is more than 40 years old. S. Bhupinder Singh Jauhar an eminent industrialist and a philanthropist of repute is the symbol of this group of institutions. He is the guiding force behind the general, technical, management and pharmacy education being imparted in various institutions of this group. These institutions came into existence in the following sequence:
1. Guru Nanak Khalsa College (Co-ed), Yamuna Nagar (1968).
- Accredeted A by NAAC
- Identified Centre for Potential for Excellence by U.G.C.
-The strength of students is about 5000 and number of faculty members is 200.
2. Guru Nanak Khalsa Institute of Technology and Management Studies, Yamuna Nagar (1998). It is affiliated to Kurukshetra University Kuurukshetra and approved by AICTE and Haryana Technical Education. The institute is first of its kind in the state.
3. Guru Gobind Singh Institute of Technology and Management Studies, Yamuna Nagar. (1999), Haryana.
Guru Gobind Singh Institute of Technology and Management studies came into existence in July 1999 with a vision to impart quality management education, sharpen the analytical skills and to transform the overall persona of students into true professional of global dimensions. The institute is duly approved by AICTE, (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), Haryana Technical Education council and affiliated to Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra. AICTE has increased its intake from 60 students in 1999 to 120 students in 2007.
4. Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy, Yamuna Nagar(2002). The college is approved by AICTE, Haryana Technical Education and affiliated to Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.As a consequence of far-sightedness and love for education of Hon’ble Chairman S.Bhupinder Singh Jauhar, the society has further acquired about 35 acres of land for further expansion and growth of more educational institutions.