Brief Description of JSS College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund
JSS College of Pharmacy was established in 1980 with the object of imparting quality pharmacy education in India. Initially only Diploma course was started and subsequently graduate, postgraduate courses and doctoral courses were added.
JSS College of Pharmacy is:
- A Constituent college of JSS University, Mysore.
- Approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, AICTE, New Delhi
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, AICTE, New Delhi for UG and PG Programmes (Only Pharmacy Institution which has got all the UG and PG Programmes accredited)
- Recognised as TIFAC CORE in Herbal Drugs by DST, Government of India, New Delhi
- Approved by the Director General, Drugs Controller of India, New Delhi, for conduct of bioavailability and bioequivalence studies.
- Approved by Tamil Nadu Drugs Control Department for testing of drugs
- Obtained ISO-9001-2000 for CADRAT and DTL
Are you looking for details like admissions, courses, exams, results, fees structure, cut off, placements, faculty, latest news, facilities, merit list etc.?
Please use the contact details given above to inquire about such details at this College
Photos of JSS College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund (1)
- College of Pharmacy, Madras medical College, Chennai
- College Of Pharmacy, Madurai Medical College, Madurai
- C.L. Baid Metha College of Pharmacy, Chennai
- J.K.K. Natarajah College Of Pharmacy, Namakkal
- K.M. College of Pharmacy, Madurai
- Periyar College of Pharmaceutical Sciences for Girls, Tiruchirapalli
- College of Pharmacy, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Coimbatore
- KK College Of Pharmacy, Chennai
- Vel's College of Pharmacy, Chennai
- SRM College of Pharmacy, Kanchipuram
Browse Colleges from category:
Browse Colleges from Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University:
- College of Occupational Therapy, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- KMCH college of occupational therapy, Coimbatore
- Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital, Salem
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and hospital, Perambalur
- Chennai Medical College Hospital and research centre, Tiruchirapalli
- Government Kilpauk Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Joseph Eye Hospital: Institute of Ophthalmology, Tiruchirapalli
- Arvind Eye Hospital & Post Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai
- D.D. Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Read reviews written by the Colleges students, teachers, users and our readers. You can add your own review below
Reviews on JSS College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund (0)
Be the first to review this listing!