Brief Description of JSS College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund
JSS College of Pharmacy was established in 1980 with the object of imparting quality pharmacy education in India. Initially only Diploma course was started and subsequently graduate, postgraduate courses and doctoral courses were added.
JSS College of Pharmacy is:
- A Constituent college of JSS University, Mysore.
- Approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, AICTE, New Delhi
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, AICTE, New Delhi for UG and PG Programmes (Only Pharmacy Institution which has got all the UG and PG Programmes accredited)
- Recognised as TIFAC CORE in Herbal Drugs by DST, Government of India, New Delhi
- Approved by the Director General, Drugs Controller of India, New Delhi, for conduct of bioavailability and bioequivalence studies.
- Approved by Tamil Nadu Drugs Control Department for testing of drugs
- Obtained ISO-9001-2000 for CADRAT and DTL
Are you looking for details like admission applications, exams, results, fees structure etc.Please use the contact information given above to enquire about such details at this College