INFRA STRUCTURAL FACILITIES
· The College is housed in a five-storied building and has a plinth area of 4 lakhs sq. feet.
· Five Gallery type Lecture theatres, having a seating capacity for 300 students, with good
Acoustics and Audio-Visual aids.
· Our Auditorium, has seating capacity for 600 students.
· Our Examination hall accommodates 800 students.
· Well equipped Laboratories, Research Laboratories, Seminar Rooms with sophisticated equipments
· Our central library is spacious and has individualized reading areas for more than 350. Loaded
with large number of books, journals, Publication's of National and International repute.
· Broadband Internet and C.D. ROM's to facilitate better learning.
· Museums for the various departments have been arranged on a floor adjacent to the Central
Library where students are permitted to study up to 8 pm.
· Separate hostels for Men and Women within the Campus.