Brief Description of Mohamed Sathak Trust's A.J. College of Nursing, Chennai
The College offers B.Sc. Nursing programme, a 4-year course during which the students not only learn the nursing needs across the medical spectrum, but also hospital management and crisis management. The institution is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, The Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwife Council and is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University. The students are enrolled as members of Students Nurses Association of India, which enables them to bring out their leadership talents.
Are you looking for details like admissions, courses, exams, results, fees structure, cut off, placements, faculty, latest news, facilities, merit list etc.?
Please use the contact details given above to inquire about such details at this College
Photos of Mohamed Sathak Trust's A.J. College of Nursing, Chennai (3)
Browse Colleges from category:
Browse Colleges from Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University:
- College of Occupational Therapy, Christian Medical College, Vellore
- KMCH college of occupational therapy, Coimbatore
- Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital, Salem
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and hospital, Perambalur
- Chennai Medical College Hospital and research centre, Tiruchirapalli
- Government Kilpauk Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
- Joseph Eye Hospital: Institute of Ophthalmology, Tiruchirapalli
- Arvind Eye Hospital & Post Graduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai
- D.D. Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Read reviews written by the Colleges students, teachers, users and our readers. You can add your own review below
Reviews on Mohamed Sathak Trust's A.J. College of Nursing, Chennai (0)
Be the first to review this listing!