Hemorrhoids are a medical condition from which the patient suffers from inflamed and swollen veins surrounding the anus or lower rectum. There are many causes that are associated with this medical condition such as pregnancy, age, chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, and intestinal tight anal evacuation. This can get worse by any kind of constipation, sitting on the toilet for long, low-fiber diet and pregnancy. This article shows you several alternatives that are very helpful for hemorrhoid treatment.
The following alternatives may be of great help if you suffer from hemorrhoids but this is not a severe phase:
- Do not stop or postpone the time to go to the bathroom. Natural calls should be answered promptly and must go to the bathroom the first time you desire arise. This hemorrhoid treatment really works.
- Avoid standing or sitting for long to reduce pressure.
- Some laxatives may be helpful in significantly reducing constipation and blood from the intestines.
- It is best to stay away from consuming spicy food because hemorrhoids can be greatly affected by what we eat. This remedy for hemorrhoids insures much relief.
- Food rich in fiber is very useful. Fruits and vegetables high in fiber should be added to your daily diet.
- You can use creams and ointments and apply to the affected area to soften bowel movement.
- Regular exercise is a great treatment for hemorrhoids.
- Avoid using soap on the affected area and that will only add more irritation and stiffness. This will also be helpful.
- Warm baths and relaxing are also very effective in treating hemorrhoids. This will help a lot to relieve pain and itching.
Disclaimer: These remedies are just general and are supposed to reduce pain and these must be best followed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Following these without adequate guidance from a medical practitioner is not advised.