We often forget that when you goto to pass through this dimension, at any time we do not know, we leave our physical body and all that we acquire in our step. However, not everyone can do it in the material, emotional and even life are giving way to enslave the dependence they show all that it can generate, especially suffering, when it can not escape it.
We should be surprised as the unit works in us, we've experienced with it, to what extent we understand their rationale, as liberators.
On it is written in different aspects des abundance, its psychological effects, its impact on personal growth.
Wikipedia reminds us, that dependence is the situation of a person who can not fend for themselves. It is a high degree of disability and dysfunction requiring the contest, the intervention, aid, to help, to support and care for others. There are different degrees and qualifications of dependence (physical, mental, psychological, economic, social, cultural). The functional skills are defined as the set of skills required for independent living and having the people to manage by themselves in their surroundings.
Indeed, one can not deny that we all experience the love, emotions and feelings, depending on how we behave when it manifests itself gives rise to what we call emotional dependence, which sabérsele not manage, can cause severe problems may give way to physical and mental imbalances often cause death to relying on the suicide, emotional dependence that has not been able to control, especially when it causes the separation is voluntary or simply life ends. Are you an emotionally dependent? Why this? What it has to be emotionally dependent? What is done? Are some questions that demand answers, and probably already have them.
Emotional dependency is "a pattern of unmet emotional needs from childhood, we now have better meet, by looking for very close relationships.
Psicocentro.com, defined as a chronic pattern of emotional demands frustrated, desperately seeking met through close interpersonal relationships. However, this search is doomed to failure, or, at best, achieve a precarious balance.
How emotional is dependent, how to recognize?
About this monograph. Com shows us some Characterisitcs:
- Is continuously suffering from severe emotional needs, mainly from lack of affection.
- No waiting or looking for love because they never received, nor for that very reason this trained to give.
- Just stick to someone who idealizes.
- Undesirable persons interested because their poor self-esteem leads him to find a person fascination extremely confident, with some level of success or abilities, sometimes more supposed than real.
- Understand love as "attachment", hook, submission, admiration for another person and not as a reciprocal exchange of affection
Characteristics of interpersonal relations, especially between couples, emotional dependents:
In this connection gives us some psicocentro.com as:
- Excessively need approval from others.
- Of course, as the link is more important the need is greatest, but there is some concern about "being liked" even to strangers
- They like exclusive relationships and "parasitic".
- This is one of the most annoying traits in these people, a frequent cause of irritation and breakouts. The need of the couple (or a friend, son ...) is actually a dependency and addiction occurs, leading to another subject that often feel overrun or absorbed. The clerk emotional wants continuous availability of the presence of another person as if he were "hooked" to it, something similar behaviorally anxious attachment.
His longing to have a partner is so great that delude and fantasize greatly at the beginning of a relationship or with the mere appearance of an interesting person.
They generally take subordinate positions in relationships, which can be characterized as "asymmetrical". His paper is based on the endless narcissism please their partners, but as long as they assume will help preserve the relationship
This feature has been studied in personality research leading to emotionally dependent to a continuous and progressive degradation
Such subordination is a means, not an end.
It is important to differentiate the subordination of altruism, which can occur in self-sacrificing or codependent personalities, the egotist, who is shown here. Emotional dependents are to receive for his terrible desire to maintain the relationship, like the pathological player spends all his savings by the irresistible urge to continue playing.
Their relationships do not fill the emotional vacuum sufferers, but it dimmed .. Couples are often so unsatisfactory as pathological because there is no reciprocal exchange of affection, responsible for increasing self-esteem and quality of life of its components. However, these people are so little accustomed to love and be loved do not expect affection from his partner, simply hook it obsessively and persist in the relationship for it to be very frustrating.
The break them is a real shock, but their desire for a relationship are such that once they have begun to recover searching for another with the same momentum. Despite the pathological and weaknesses of these types of relationships, the trauma of the break is truly devastating, and is often the precipitating event of major depressive episodes-here would place sociotropic-depression or other psychopathology.
They have some social skills deficit. Her low self esteem and prevent constant need to please develop a proper assertiveness. Also, if their demand for attention to another person reaches certain limits, without caring too can manifest the situation or circumstances, showing a lack of empathy.
The link leads to a continuous and gradual degradation:
- Supports downs, physical or emotional abuse and humiliation.
- You receive genuine affection.
- His own tastes and interests are relegated to the background.
His relationship with another person is based on the excessive need for approval:
- Vive concerned about being liked, including people first see or unknown.
- It strives to look good looks.
- Differently expressed their demands for attention and affection by giving gifts or favors that do not ask, worrying and being outstanding from others, and so on.