Job DescriptionJob Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Skills requiredYou should possess a Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to provide effective, hands-on technical leadership in a results-oriented, team environment
- Strong experience on Linux platform development using Java* and/or C++* and/or Python* and/or Perl* and/or Shell*
- Linux*/Unix* administration experience
- Virtualization knowledge would be an added advantage
Address: Zizhu 2
No. 880 Zi Xing Road
Zizhu Science Park
Minhang, Shanghai 200241
Company InfoWe are Intel Sponsors of Tomorrow™, not only through our technical innovation, but through our endless efforts in education, environmental sustainability, healthcare, and much, much more. We believe that technology makes life more exciting and can help improve the lives of people around the world. Therein lies the endless opportunity.
Creation DateMonday, 20 June 2011