Job Description: In this position, you will be responsible for delivering Circuit Edit solutions in a time-sensitive, results-oriented work environment. You will use complex engineering tools including the Focused Ion Beam (FIB), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and all related device preparation equipment to analyze and modify engineering samples during major CPU product development cycles. You will also be responsible for developing and improving circuit edit tools and processes during and prior to high-volume product debug.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and scheduling daily tasks within in a time-critical, results-oriented environment.
- Developing and executing circuit edit plans based upon logic analysis and CAD layout designs.
- Developing and using complex circuit edit equipment and processes to complete projects and daily tasks.
- Performing integrated circuit modifications using a Focused Ion Beam (FIB) tool to improve overall device performance.
- Evaluating circuit edit processes by using a FIB / Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) to perform cross-sections.
- Generating reports and analysis of complex circuit edit processes and tool performance to enable hardware, software and process development.
- Developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education, experience and judgment based upon standard and industry-unique practices.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor or a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics
2+ years of experience in an analytical lab environment.
Experience with the Focused Ion Beam (FIB), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and / or Atomic Force Probe (AFP/AFM).
Experience Required2+ years