Job Description• To manage and supervise front office operations.
• To manage EPABX & call related functions
• Co-ordinate with Housekeeping work.
• To take proper care of visitors & people coming for an interview.
• Coordinate with HRD when interviews are being conducted.
• Maintaining file of business card request and forwarding of the request on time.
• Arrange Boardroom for Meeting.
• Answer telephones in a professional, friendly and business manner.
• Handling client interaction.
• Handling e-mails, receiving and making telephone calls.
Skills required1. Should have minimum 1-3 years of experience
2. Pleasing personality
3. Fluent in English and Hindi
4. Computer / internet / MS office savvy
5. Between age group of 20 to 25 years
Note: Only Female Candidates need to apply
Experience Required1 - 3 Years
Address: Mrs. Neha Sharma Sehgal
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201304
Company InfoJubilant FoodWorks Limited
The Company opened its first Domino's Pizza store in India in January 1996, at New Delhi. Today Domino's Pizza has grown into a countrywide network of 304 stores across 67 cities in India as on March 22, 2010.
More recently, it got listed in NSE & BSE under the parent Company; Jubilant FoodWorks.
With effect from 24 September 2009 the Company changed its corporate name from Domino’s Pizza India Limited to Jubilant FoodWorks Limited. The company continues to be a part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group, and holds the Master Franchisee Rights for the Domino’s Pizza delivery stores and operations for the whole of India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
Domino’s Pizza was ranked as the 9th Best Employer among 25 companies in India in 2009 by Hewitt Associates and rated among the Best Employers in Asia in the Hewitt Best Employers in the Asia 2009 study.
The brand, Domino’s Pizza, was founded in the US in 1960 by Thomas and James Monaghan. Since then, it has grown into a global network of over 9,000 pizza stores in more than 60 countries around the world.
Creation DateWednesday, 15 June 2011