The Intel Insider and Anti-Theft teams in PC Client Services is searching for a recent college graduate to fill the position of Technical Marketing Engineer to support the Intel Insider and Anti-Theft product marketing and applications engineering teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with IA knowledge, strong problem solving/debug skills and excellent customer communications skills to work with major OEM customers, ISVs and other external partners to help accelerate Intels growth into the services business . The successful candidate will work with the field, Intel development teams and external partners and customer to drive resolution of hardware and software technical issues. Desire and ability to perform hands-on, platform level debug in a lab environment, create visionary demos, and participate in trade shows, training's and events worldwide is a must.
Intel Insider is an exciting new security feature of Intels Second Generation Core Processors which enables end to end protection for digital content (http://www.intel.com/go/intelinsider) . As a member of the Intel Insider team you will have the opportunity to work with partners that have not traditionally worked and collaborated with Intel as well as the traditional OEM and ODM customers.
Using Intel? Anti-Theft Technology (Intel? AT), laptops powered by the all-new 2010 Intel? Core processor family can disable themselves if they get lost or stolen. When the laptop is recovered, it can be easily reactivated and return to normal operation. (http://antitheft.intel.com/welcome.aspx)
Candidates should possess a Bachelors or Master's degree in Electrical, Computer, Software or Systems Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Excellent overall understanding of Intel architecture-based systems
- Ability to perform hands-on PC technical work including system builds, OS configuration and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, understand, and respond professionally to customer questions and/or issues
- Good presentation and technical writing skills
- Software engineering in C++, Windows scripting skills would be a plus but not required.
- Self-driven and demonstrate the ability to multitask effectively
- Exhibit strong influencing and customer orientation skills