0863 - 2224720,0863 - 2232632,98482 85587
Brief Description of Andhra Christian College of Law, Guntur
A.C. College of Law is the second offspring of A.C. College, Guntur, which was established in the year 1885. A.C. College secured affiliation for the LL.B., Degree Course in 1974 and thus the Department of Law was established in A.C. College.
In pursuance of the rules of the Bar Council of India, the orders of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, the Proceedings of the Director of Higher Education and the Syndicate of the Nagarjuna University, the Management of A.C. College decided to separate the Department of Law from A.C. College and constituted it into an independent college of Law under the name and style “Andhra Christian College of Law” with effect from 1.4.1982.
Are you looking for details like admissions, courses, exams, results, fees structure, cut off, placements, faculty, latest news, facilities, merit list etc.?
Please use the links given above to inquire about such details at this College
Photos of Andhra Christian College of Law, Guntur (1)
Browse Colleges from category:
Browse Colleges from Acharya Nagarjuna University:
- Kakarapati Bhavanarayana College, Vijayawada
- Sri Vivekananda Degree College, Challapalli
- A S N Degree College (asndc), Tenali
- Bapatla College of Arts& Science, Bapatla
- Mahabodhi Sahakara Junior. College, Pagolu
- SSN Degree College, Ongole
- Apswr Vocational Jr College For Grils, Nagulapalem
- Vinukonda P.g. College, Vinukonda
- Vision Institute of Science & Technology College, Bapatla
- K ChandraKala PG College, Tenali
Read reviews written by the Colleges students, teachers, users and our readers. You can add your own review below
Reviews on Andhra Christian College of Law, Guntur (0)
Be the first to review this listing!