Brief Description of Agricultural College Mahanandi, Kurnool
Agricultural College, Mahanandi, a constituent educational centre of the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Hyderabad had been established during the year 1991 essentially to meet the agri-educational needs of the Scarce Rainfall Zone of Andhra Pradesh. Its global location is at 14-16 degrees longitude on the Northern hemisphere and latitude 78-80 degrees classified under semiarid tropics. Nallamala reserve forest spread over one thousand forty five square kilometers with its vast biodiversity , is an adjunct to the college campus. The average range of minimum and maximum temperatures at the campus are 15 - 25 degree centigrade and 35-40 degree centigrade respectively where as the annual rainfall spread over the South West Monsoon is 650 mm. The rainfall during North East Monsoon is negligible.
Undergraduate (B.Sc (Ag))
Are you looking for details like admissions, courses, exams, results, fees structure, cut off, placements, faculty, latest news, facilities, merit list etc.?
Please use the contact details given above to inquire about such details at this College
Browse Colleges from category:
Browse Colleges from Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University:
- College of Food Science And Technology Bapatla, Bapatla
- Agricultural College Bapatla, Guntur
- College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla
- College of Agriculture Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
- S.V. Agriculture College, Tirupati
- Agricultural College Aswaraopet, Khammam
- Agricultural College Naira, Srikakulam
- College of Home Science Saifabad, Saifabad
- Agricultural Polytechnic Palem, Palem
- Agricultural Polytechnic Jagtial, Jagtial
Read reviews written by the Colleges students, teachers, users and our readers. You can add your own review below
Reviews on Agricultural College Mahanandi, Kurnool (0)
Be the first to review this listing!